Holiday Helps!

Friday 28 November 2014


 photo a2966565bfaa9e693f8a6d140846de05_zps2bd724a2.jpg

It's hard to believe that Christmas is now less than a month away.  I don't know about you, but this year the holidays have crept up on me seemingly overnight.  I know, I know . . . I say that every year, but it's true!  It's down to the crunch time now, and I can tell you that I will be using whatever I can to help to make the holidays go as smoothly as I can in the kitchen over the coming weeks!




I have found an online site that works really well with helping me do that.   Deal Star Direct is an online site which offers daily deals on kitchen tools  and other goods.   Quality goods at bargain basement prices.  Take a look at some of their kitchen deals.

 photo 51IPZevDipL_SY300__zps72612cab.jpg

As a competent cook I know that  sharp knives are a real help in my kitchen.   Today you can get one of these AnySharp Knife Sharpener for only £10 which is a 50% discount on the retail price. 

 photo swarovski_crystal_filled_champagne_flutes_1_1_zpsbe1a8c00.jpg

Like most hostesses I want my Christmas Table to be as beautiful as possible.  Swarovski Crystal Champagne Flutes can certainly help that and they are only  £75, a saving of  £150 on the regular price.   They'd make a lovely gift as well!

 photo pyramid_mat_2_zpsdddff5b6.jpg

As you can imagine there will be plenty of baking going on in my kitchen in the coming weeks.   This really neat Baking Mat can certainly help with that.  It lifts what you are baking above the sheet with cool little pyramids so that the air can circulate all around whatever it is!  A steal at only £8, 60% off the regular price of £20.  I'd never pay £20 for that but I sure would pay £8!

 photo perfecr_egg_timer_1_zps19c557ce.jpg

I just adore these little egg timers.  I have two of these in the kitchen and I can't tell you how invaluable they are to me.  Perfectly boiled eggs every time!   Half price at only £6.  I can tell you I paid a whole lot more for mine!  I wish I had known about Daily Deals when I bought mine!


 photo express_potato_pouch_2_zps48e31dff.jpg

I love these Potato Express Microwave Oven Potato Baking Pouches.  I can't tell you how many tea towels I have burnt baking potatoes in the microwave!  This is a real bargain at only £5, again 50% off the regular price!

Not only will bargains like this help me in my kitchen, but with the many foodie friends which I have, I am set to pick up some really nice Christmas Gifts for them as a fraction of the retail prices.  And that's not all they have on their page.  There are daily deals for every member of the family, from beauty items to tools.   I think you'll be quite impressed!  I know I was, and when I find something I really like, I just can't help but share it with you!  Happy Shopping! 

Anything to help my holidays go smoother and be sweeter, that's my motto!


2 comments

  1. I love these eggs timers are really useful and cute!
    (I have a little chicken timer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Chicken timers are cute Gloria! I have always wanted one of those! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!